We understand that many individuals are skeptical when it comes to spray tanning and ask the questions of, is it safe? Will I get that sun kissed glow I’m looking for? And lastly I don’t want to look orange. We are going to expel all these crazy myths and show you the benefits behind spray tanning.
Spray tanning is one of the most effective ways to finally get that bronzed glow you have been searching for, without harmful effects of UV sun exposure and tanning beds. While the sun is vital in providing us with vitamins and minerals that we all need to be healthy, overexposure can be very dangerous and even life threatening. The benefits of spray tanning also extend into the psychological arena. Let’s be honest – we all feel better when we have a tan. Who isn’t happier sporting a healthy looking radiance, than pale, pasty skin? As they say, look good, feel good!
The beauty of spray tanning doesn’t stop there, either. Our Koebana spray tanning offers a long list of other benefits, including:
- An even, streak-free tan – the fine mist allows an even application all over, with no patchiness, and our new and improved technology means you don’t have to worry about going orange
- The ability to stay tanned all year round, helping you look thinner and healthier instantly, boosting self confidence
- Evening skin tone and hiding blemishes and imperfections, including stretch marks and varicose veins
- Choice as to the depth of colour you want.
When it comes to breaking down the boundaries of beauty, it’s a no brainer that the next best beauty innovation could possibly be, eyelash extensions! Most women don’t have the time or the patience to apply false eyelashes everyday; we barely have time on our hands to make use of our trusty eyelash curler! So there’s no surprise that eyelash extensions have become increasingly popular in the recent years. But one of the biggest questions we seem to have are, what are the actual benefits of receiving eyelash extensions in today’s day and age?
Eyelash extensions are individual synthetic eyelashes which are applied with a safe medical grade bonding agent to each of the natural lashes to enhance one’s own eyelashes. Eyelashes follow a growth cycle of between 3 and 6 weeks, and when your natural lashes fall out, the extension falls out with it. Touch ups every 2-3 weeks are recommended to keep your lashes looking natural and full. If the lashes are only applied for a special occasion e.g. a wedding, you can have them removed after a few weeks to prevent them looking patchy.
- Eyelash extensions eliminate the need for eye make-up!
- Free yourself from the wasted time, frustration, and damage associated with eyelash curlers and mascara.No more clumpy lashes, smudges, and eye-irritating flakes. Eyeliner is optional as the base of the extension creates a line along the lid.Many clients do not feel the need to wear eye make-up at all.
- It makes your eyes as a whole appear bigger.
- It’s a quick and painless treatment, which will only enhance your natural beauty.